Robert Half Legal is seeking customer focused KYC Specialists for an exciting long term opportunity with a top 5 international bank with an office in Columbus, Ohio. This role will require fantastic communication and customer service skills along with banking and/or AML/KYC experience.
- Experience documenting procedures/operational processes related to account opening, AML or KYC preferred
- Program/project management experience in a global environment, with background in controls management, legal and compliance, or equivalent experience in complex financial enterprises.
- Experience with process improvement, end-to-end process reviews, process flow mapping, change management or performing deep dive reviews to identify process and control gaps preferred.
- Excellent written and oral executive-level communication skills, with the ability to effectively articulate risks/issues, impacts, solutions/remediation, and timelines to all levels of management.
- Experience within a financial service operations, audit, controls testing, compliance, legal, regulatory or related financial services regulatory/compliance experience preferred
Additional Project Information:
- Interview Date: Wednesday, August 1st
- Start Date: August 13th or August 20th
- Duration: 5 - 6 months minimum
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Pay Rate: Competitive
- Hours: 40 hours/week regular business hours
Interested candidates should send their resume in MS Word format along with a submission statement as to why you be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.