The primary duty of the Temporary Legal Analyst is to coordinate the Appeals outreach/communications and reconsideration review process with CMS and conduct reviews of appeals requests.
- The Temporary Legal Analyst will also conduct legal coding and analysis of FOIA and litigation requests for releasibility.
- The Temporary Legal Analyst will research and analyze the impact of legislative and regulatory trends and develop program evaluation concepts that will best meet the needs of ARDX's clients.
- Candidates can expect to conduct independent research on issues related to the Medicare Part C Risk Adjustment payment program.
- The Temporary Legal Analyst will possess strong knowledge of regulatory and legislative US healthcare policy for the Medicare Part C program, specifically audit process and payment methodology.
- The Temporary Legal Analyst will have integrated team experience, and the ability to facilitate the impact of legal policy for company-wide processes.
- This position serves as the key legal strategist for solutions to streamline processes while ensuring the regulatory compliance.
- The candidate will bring an advanced knowledge of policy research and analysis expertise with a focus on Medicare Advantage risk adjustment program.
- The Temporary Legal Analyst serves as a primary Point of Contact (POC) for the client and is responsible for maintaining and growing the line of business on the current contract.
- Serve as a self-directed Legal Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Coordinate and conduct administrative appeals processes for Medicare Part C payment error calculation, and legal documentation review of FOIA and litigation holds requests.
- Review current developments in legal/technical expertise, undertake required research, prepare complex technical analyses and develop market-differentiating advice, insights, and solutions related to health and welfare plans.
- Analyze key policy, legislative and legal developments and issues, and share advice, insights and solutions with internal and external clients.
- Review legal work prepared by others.
- Draft legal documents, briefs, and recommendations.
For a full description and to apply click here.
Understanding the policy behind our nation's evolving healthcare environment is what sets ARDX apart. As a Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, and Small Disadvantaged Business, ARDX has been a leading federal healthcare management and technology consulting firm for over a decade. Committed to delivering quality the first time, every time, our process-driven philosophies have earned ARDX a CMMI Level 5 appraisal, as well as ISO 9001:2015 and ANAB certification.
If you have any questions or suggestions please email us at: